Week to Week

Monday, May 14, 2007

May 14th. 5 Weeks

I am pleased to report that I have but 5 weeks left before I head out to BC. It's going to be a crazy ride to the end getting everything ready for the next year's project.

Other than that, I am headed to Saskatoon/North Battleford for a wedding and a party this weekend. Good times indeed! If I have my GPS by then, I may do some geocaching too.

We had a baseball game the other day! It was good weather. Hit a few hits, struck out once thanks to me swinging at every single pitch that came my way, and I ran a few bases. I was just happy they had a glove for the 'ol right-hand.

This next week takes us horseback riding at the Miracle Ranch. I have never been. I think large animals freak me out a little bit...I have never quite been comfortable around horses.

I also found a comic book store in Winnipeg that was selling back issues/compilations of Arsenic Lullaby. I had not read it for quite some time, so I picked up the first nine issues. It's still as demented as I remember. I love it. To pieces. Little fetus pieces. Yummy.


Cheers, folks!

2 Comments:

At 6/01/2007 12:51 AM, Blogger Suz said...

I saw the preview for the first issue in a coming attractions comic catalogue and I ordered it at first sight. I loved it. The first few issues are the best. The fetuses got a little old. ;)

 
At 7/31/2007 4:09 AM, Blogger Carl said...

Are you left handed?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home