Week to Week

Saturday, May 05, 2007

May 5th. Back in Manitoba

My trip out to British Columbia went really well. Got to see some old friends, got to meet some new ones, got to see an ocean! It was truly a great time. I took a few pictures, and I have posted them here:

British Columbia Trip Pictures - featuring Burpy

I am now back in Manitoba for the next six weeks. This summer I am off to Whistler, and I have now been accepted to Quebec for the Odyssey program. So that'll be another nine months or so starting in September (provided everything goes smoothly).

This week has us doing some Geocaching out at Oak Hammock Marsh, and then we're helping with a dinner theatre for the Quarry Choisters. Monday brings us a Career symposium in Bausejour, and Tuesday we are headed out to the Miracle Ranch to do some yardwork (in exchange for free horseback riding).

Spiderman 3 is out in theatres, so I might head to that too. I hope it's a good time!

There's a chance I'll be heading back to Saskatoon for the May long weekend. Something about a wedding in North Battleford and a house re-warming in Saskatoon. Plus, family and friends and all that jazz.


Cheers!

1 Comments:

At 5/06/2007 11:55 AM, Blogger neuba said...

That would be totally wicked if you were home for the long weekend. Sweet! Now, I am even more excited about that weekend. Woot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home