Week to Week

Sunday, April 08, 2007

April 8th. Easter Sunday.

We are about four weeks into the third and final bit here in Stonewall. If you take away the two weeks of fun out in BC I am going to have, I've got about eight weeks left of work.

Back from the Junos! Went to Saskatoon, saw the family, saw the show, sat with the stars, was on TV for a touch behind the host of the Junos, and then came back. It was a tough ride on the way "home" to Stonewall.

This week is pretty bare for the crew, but not bad for me! I head out to Portage la Prairie on Wednesday to try and recruit more folks for this program next year, then I head to my first French class at the University of Winnipeg. Thursday gives me a bit of time off...I think I'll spend it in the Exchange District and in Chinatown if it's warm outside. I stumbled through there the other day but did not take a gander at much! Winnipeg has a boatload of things to see.

Saturday the crew is doing some Resume Writing, although there is a Japanese Cultural Sale going on that same day. I might see what I can do about seeing both.

Saturday NIGHT, is where it is at. And will start a new adventure for me. I am becoming a member of the Royal Canadian Legion. It's the ceremony this Saturday night, so I get the whole kit - membership pin and card. As for the adventure, well, now I can head to any Legion...which I shall enjoy doing. I plan on photologging all of the Legions in Winnipeg before I go. Now I have an agenda.

That's about it. But here's some fun. TWO games, one a little more involved than the other:

Indestrctotank

Desktop Tower Defense


Cheers, folks.

1 Comments:

At 4/11/2007 12:43 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Thanks a lot, B. Randy's been launching little tanks up in the air and giggling to himself for hours. It even took him away from Lord of the Rings Online!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home