Week to Week

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

March 20th. Donations.

Back from the Manipogo festival. Not a bad little time out in St. Laurent. Ice fishing, Bombardier tours out on the ice, dressing up as the Manipogo mascot, Men in Kilts, and some pretty serious fiddle music. Plus a very good fish chowder.

Tonight is a bit of blood donating over at the Legion for the crew while I head to an Ag Society meeting to make some new contacts for this coming billeting period.

I have also found a job for the summer out in Whistler with Tamwood International, so I'm taking donations. I hear it's pricey out there. It's a similar gig to what I'm doing now, but only for six weeks. It should be a good time.

And of course, a fun little game called Boomshine. In Easter colours, nonetheless.

1 Comments:

At 3/22/2007 8:06 AM, Blogger Bne said...

And suddenly the man is posting like a maniac.

You overshot though, Whistler is in BC, not Alberta...

Hint freaking hint

Oh and thanks for the email on my bday, that was super mega awesome cool. I'll even respond someday soon, I promise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home