Week to Week

Monday, March 26, 2007

March 26th. Spring Break and an Early Easter Bunny.

It is Spring Break here in Manitoba. And it actually looks like Spring outside. I have not seen this much ground in many many months. I could see it snowing again soon, but it is nice to see it leave for a little while.

The Beach Party we attended was great. Live parrots, steel drum music, salsa dancing, and a swimsuit show in which we all got to play fashion model and walk down the runway in new swimsuits.

This week is giving me quite a bit of time away from the Project. I am off for two whole days! and this coming weekend is sending us to Saskatoon for the Junos - plus a bunch of other activities. Wanuskewin, the Mendel Art Gallery, and some family focused fun are all on the plate. I am not looking forward to the 20 hours of driving it might take to get home and back, but you have to pay somehow.

The Easter Bunny has come a little early, but he is not doing so well. Have some fun with Save the Bunny.

2 Comments:

At 3/26/2007 3:16 PM, Blogger neuba said...

Hey B...when are you gonna make a trip out to Edmonton? Soon I hope.

Have fun at the Junos. Give me a ring this week if you get a chance.

 
At 3/27/2007 2:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey dude. Snow - hehe. I haven't seen that up close since I was Edmonton last December. Can't say I miss it terribly much...

Miss ya, man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home