Week to Week

Friday, February 23, 2007

February 23rd. 117 Days to Go.

It takes me a long time just to count to 117, let alone having to count down 117 more days. Even the skip-a-few trick doesn't cut it.

The last couple of months have been pretty decent. We have seen and done many things in this small town of Manitoba. Everything from Salsa dancing to Francophone festivals to Winter survival (and the winter has not been an overly pleasant one. Survival is key to...surviving). If you throw a little craziness in here and there with the many other people surrounding me, you've got a good idea of what this life nutshell looks like (what type of nut tho'...I think I would want to be a cashew as they're my favourite).

The last leg of this adventure starts in the middle of next month. I am a little surprised to see it come. Is that a light at the end of the tunnel? Or a train coming on down the tracks?

I should be coming back to Saskatoon for the Junos at the beginning of April. I'm headed out to BC in April for a few days and then possibly back there for the summer. Who knows what the fall will bring. Another adventure? A new pet? A few lost teeth?

Maybe I'll write again soon.

3 Comments:

At 2/24/2007 12:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I'm glad to see you're writing again, man! It's good to hear from you.

And try to plan a trip down to Cali sometimes, eh? We'd love to see ya!

 
At 2/25/2007 2:07 PM, Blogger neuba said...

And a visit to Edmonton???? That would sure be nice.

 
At 2/26/2007 12:33 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Yay! He's alive and able to type! We were starting to worry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home