Week to Week

Monday, October 16, 2006

October 16th. Canvas.

This bauble really made me laugh. It made me laugh at all the stress and all the craziness that can happen when I sit down to do something. I can have tens of to-dos go through my head at any time in the day, but when I sit down to write a list...they're all gone.





Price of this gem? $10. Initially, anyway. When "they" saw that the canvas was missing, it got written down to $3. I do not think I would have purchased this if the craftsman actually had something to paint on.

4 Comments:

At 10/17/2006 10:18 AM, Blogger Bne said...

"Yo yo yo, it's the hip hop wise king"

Seriously that's what I saw in that one, sorta an Ali G ceramic.

 
At 10/17/2006 10:26 AM, Blogger cenobyte said...

I think it's *even better* without a canvas. Maybe he's painting something that wouldn't fit on a canvas.

 
At 10/17/2006 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to think he is considering what color the palm of his hand should be today - "Perhaps redto match my shirt?"

carla

 
At 10/19/2006 4:52 PM, Blogger Siochain said...

Sadly, bne, that's the same thought I had. "S'up Jesus?" "How you rollin', yo? Donkey rims, that's cool, dawg..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home