Week to Week

Monday, October 23, 2006

October 23rd. Deux Fleur.

This week at the 'ol Village, I found two items. There is some common ground between them and I thought that they were very cool.

The first is actually one I had been looking at for a while.




This second item I came across today, and I have to say that I am very impressed with this portfolio. It is in great shape, and my Quebecois friends here tell me that it is very nice.




The first cost me a $1.99 and the second was $3.99. That's some cheap shit right there. Are they baubles, though? Sure.

Rock on.

4 Comments:

At 10/24/2006 11:58 AM, Blogger Bne said...

Dude, you're from Western Canada...if you start having all this french stuff you'll ruin our hater rep.

Though those are kinda cool...

 
At 10/24/2006 9:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Damn cool! I've never seen anything quite that nice at the Value Village here!

 
At 10/25/2006 12:24 AM, Blogger cenobyte said...

Where'd you get the crushed velvet in the background?

 
At 10/25/2006 9:10 AM, Blogger valueburns said...

To tell you the truth Ben, I thought there would be a little bit of a divide between the Franks and the Anglos. Even with the four Quebecers in the house being seperatists, we have not had any political/cultural conflicts within the group here (in fact, quite the opposite).

As for the background, that is the couch I put in my office. It is very comfortable. The key and the portfolio are lying on the cushions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home