Week to Week

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

October 3rd. Hockey.

Here is a picture of my first bauble. Price? $2.99





Stonewall is a hockey town, and it was just starting up at the beginning of October. That might have been a large influence in getting this.

Not only do I like hockey, but these two fellows remind me of a few things. First, they look French to me. I am not exactly sure why. Even considering that, they remind me of my buddies Sky and Ben. Sky on the left in the blue jersey - he looks like he knows what he's doing, and Sky always seemed to know that when he played floor hockey. And Ben on the right in the white jersey - hmm, mainly because he's taller and a little goofier looking. It might also have something to do with the night we watched an Ottawa game while drinking some quite-fine Tequila.

6 Comments:

At 10/13/2006 2:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome. Thanks, man.

 
At 10/13/2006 12:47 PM, Blogger cenobyte said...

It looks to me like they're a little too intimate, and may not be wearing pants.

And since that was the first impression I got when I saw your bauble, I do not want to think of them as being Sky and Ben. Eugh.

 
At 10/13/2006 9:44 PM, Blogger valueburns said...

Well if you click on the image, you get a little more info on whether or not they are wearing pants.

Thank you for frightening me with the thought tho'. I was waiting for a Friday the 13th jolt.

 
At 10/15/2006 7:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Urg. Please, Cenobyte. Now I've got the feeling that I need to scrub my brainpan to remove that image.

 
At 10/15/2006 11:03 PM, Blogger Bne said...

See, and the fact that the first thing I thought when I saw it was Is Sky saying Ya might as well, ya ain't got no choice?" to me, cause it looks like it.

And I dub thee "Blogger B"

 
At 10/16/2006 12:44 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Hee! The first thing I thought of was also the inappropriate interpretation, but I didn't want to look like a deviant by being the first and only commenter about it.

Thanks, cenobyte!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home